Friday, May 19, 2006

i was blue ytd. i must thank all those people who comforted me and
i'm sorry i cried.
i will be stronger next time and not cry anymore(:


i thank jiayu, kaiying, terie, jiaying, annia, jesslin, gina, felicia, alicia, sheena, mengfei, siyun for cheering me up.

i thank jiayu, kaiying, terie, jiaying, megan for playing untangle with me

i thank kaiying, jiayu, annia, liu, siyun for cheering me up the other day.

i thank jiayu, kaiying,anna, xiquan, jesslin, christopher, siyun,ashley,alicia, jiaying for making jiayu's birthday a special one

i thank jesslin for going toilet with me to distract jiayu.

i thank annia for going home with me everyday and being a fantastic friend

i thank cherine for letting me drink her bubble tea yesterday.

i thank jiayu for sharing thoughts with me

i thank yuen lam for giving me sweets

i thank isabel for lending me her pens

i thank alicia for being a nnice tickler!

i thank erica for her cookies

i thank liushuang for letting me listen to her mp3

i thank ashley for acting like a complete mad woman

i thank gina for bringing your cd player!

i thank terie for being my neighbour in the oppositeblock

i thank jiaying for being so sweet

i thank felicia for loving bleach and rukia

i thank kaiying for always comforting me

i thank anna for being with me

i thank mabel for being a good neighbour

i thank sheena for letting me treat her maybe soon lol

i thank siyun for being such a nice girl and comforting me

i thank megan for a nice smile when i reach school or go home

i thank venecia for sharing her sweets with me

i thank mengfei for being mylaogong

i thank prissy for being my neighbour

i thank the guys in 2d for being so entertaining during lessons

i thank my choir friends for making choir fun

i thank my family for being the closest to me

i thank anime lovers who support my belobed anime =D


i thank hitsugaya, sasuke and gaara?!?!?!?! (nope,that's for fun)

i thank chinee, for playing minesweepers?

i thank ning, for helping me in my previous template

i thank pat, for crapping about RI and RG o.O

i thank my pri school friends

i thank carol, for being my longtime junior

i thank xiner and kaying for being my fabfab art friends.

i thank eliz, jon shin, cherxu, gohbin,zhewei and mrs yeo for making TLL fun lasttime

i thank anime creators for giving me relaxation anytime

i thank the creators of computer

i thank God for everything i have thanked

i thank atoms

i thank molecules

i thank elements

i thank enzymes for allowing me to eat

i thank my heart

i thank blood (esp in thrillers!)

i thank you

i thank everyone

i love everyone

i will accept everyone.

i love everyone, really.




love me too, please =D




bye!

No comments: